Job Title: Sales Engineer - field-based
Sector: Surface Finishing solutions
Territory: Middle band of the UK from Wales through to Norfolk
Package: Up to £45k basic plus bonus and company car, Laptop, iPad, income protection cover, phone, 25 days annual leave bank holidays. Early finish on a Friday
Reasons why this could be a great career choice
• You will not be pressured with unrealistic targets or pointless KPI's - they much prefer you to focus on what's important - the customer
• You will inherit a very robust and healthy bank of current active clients - this is a genuine opportunity to really look after your customers, without endless cold calling
• The company is extremely stable and 65% of their staff have already clocked up more than 25 years a piece. They have built a profitable and successful business, by being pioneering, innovative and integrity led
• You will be given autonomy in your role and will be able to organise your day from a home office
• You will predominately be managing and growing an existing customer base and identifying new opportunities within the accounts.
• With such a diverse array of solutions for a wide range of industries, you will be constantly stimulated and busy. They're offering includes capital plant, peripherals, consumables,
• You will be using a solution focused, customer centric, approach with Engineering Managers, Buyers, and Business Owners; identifying the issues they are having and then working with them to recommend a workable solution.
What you will need in order to be successful in this role
• You will need to have some technical understanding and be very curious about how products work, coupled with a natural ability to solve challenges, ideally you will have an engineering qualification, or have worked in an engineering capacity
• Having some successful sales experience behind you is essential but more importantly you will need to possess excellent relationship building skills. This role is more about 'helping people buy' rather than 'arm up the back, foot in the door' sales.
• You will need to demonstrate that you can become as passionate about the solutions you will be selling as this company is.
• Full training and support will be available on the solutions
• For 90 years, this company has pioneered surface finishing solutions for all sectors of industry. They have their own manufacturing plant, distribution centre, testing laboratory and a sales office.
This role would be suitable for candidates living within the Midlands area
Keywords: Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Regional, Area, Technical sales, Field Sales, Engineer, Manufacture
If you think you can add value to this terrific company and genuinely want to grow your career: then please apply, directing your application to Zandy Houghton in our Birmingham branch