Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Northampton NN5
Salary: Up to £45k 15% bonus (paid end of year) Subsidised Canteen (Really good food!!) and International Travel
This is a Permanent role with some hybrid flexibility
This global company design & produce cable and connectivity products. Through their design and product management teams they are constantly innovating their portfolio in order to meet the fast-changing technological demands
Within their UK based assembly plant, their focus is to provide high quality products customised to their customers requirements, whilst being price competitive with imported products
Reporting into the MD The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a product strategy, new product introductions, product roadmaps, competitive analysis and defining value proposition for product portfolio. They will be responsible for portfolio of specific products. They will be accountable for its P&L including revenue, profitability, and long-term sustainable growth
• Conduct market segmentation exercises to develop specific strategies including competitor analysis and benchmarking
• Develop product roadmaps that align with business strategy
• Design a 'go to' market strategy, inclusive of channel strategy and partnerships working alongside R&D and operation team in the development of new products to meet current and future customer requirements,
• Manage the product lifecycle, by actively promoting or exiting products
• Enable sales to promote product line via training
• Track progress to the business plan and facilitate resolution to gaps, provide demand forecast inputs
• Attend customer meetings in support of winning new business.
• Attend global exhibitions and events
Experience and Background
• Experience in product management, Marketing/engineering.
• Working knowledge of Telecoms products useful.
• Strong commercial and marketing skills,
• Strategic Pricing, Customer communication etc
• Experience influencing others
• Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent useful but not essential
Please apply using the link or for more information contact Zandy on 0121 230 9993